Monday, August 16, 2010

Story Prompts

Adele, Josh, and I briefly talked about story prompts (and the family blog) on our recent vacation in Exeter. We decided to provide some story prompts so we can maybe generate some stories on here (like the good 'ol days). Everyone is invited! Basically, the idea is to see what different types of stories we all come up with, given only a few "prompts."

The prompts I came up with are:
  • an amusement park (can be a state fair, carnival, Disneyland, etc.)
  • a cell phone
In two weeks (Tuesday, August 31) we can all post our stories that incorporate these two things in some way. And to prevent idea theft and promote original thoughts, no one post your stories until that day.

Go!

4 comments:

  1. I'll give it a shot (I am JOHN, btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote one! blogger won't let me contribute to the blog, though! I posted mine here: could someone post it here,too?

    http://honeyboobecomingnormal.blogspot.com/2010/08/cant-contribute.html

    ReplyDelete